This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. CIRO.d.o.o makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, CIRO.d.o.o does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Ciro.d.o.o will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if CIRO.d.o.o has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit CIRO.d.o.o liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by CIRO.d.o.o negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of CIRO.d.o.o; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for CIRO.d.o.o to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, CIRO.d.o.o has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against CIRO.d.o.o officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect CIRO.d.o.o officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as CIRO.d.o.o.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Čiro collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, social media profiles, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Čiro with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up to become a member of the Čiro Association.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback or request further information on any of our message boards, via email, over the telephone or in person.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Čiro collects your data so that we can:
- Process your Association Membership and manage your account.
- Contact you with any news about our railway project.
- Reply to your requests for further information.
We will never share your data with any third parties.
How do we store your data?
Čiro securely stores your data at our data centre in our head office. All staff and partners required to use your data for the reasons above are trained in data protection, and we take every reasonable measure to ensure your data is protected.
Čiro will keep your personal identifiable information for as long you as you continue to give your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we will delete your data by permanently removing it from our electronic database and data backups.
What are your data protection rights?
Čiro would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Čiro for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Čiro correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Čiro to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Čiro erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Čiro restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Čiro’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Čiro transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +385 20 794 308
Or write to us: Čiro d.o.o., Mikulići, 20218, Pločice – Konavle, Croatia
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Čiro uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Čiro uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +385 20 794 308
Or write to us at: Čiro d.o.o., Mikulići, 20218, Pločice – Konavle, Croatia
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Čiro has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the authorities: www.uprava.gov.hr